he core features 17 rows of cooling, split into two sections of 5 and 12 rows, allowing for cooling of two different fluids in one compact design. Virtually any type of oil can be used – including engine oil, power steering fluid, transmission oil, and gearbox fluid.
The oil cooler includes a SPAL fan and shroud with isolator mounts (for high vibration) – but this can be removed for a more compact fit or when not needed. -10 AN fittings are built into the end tanks, making it easy to install for aftermarket and race applications.
- 9.7″ Tall (~10″) x 13.8″ Wide (With Brackets) ~14″ x 5.15″ Thick (With Fan) (5.65″ Thick With Bracket Overhang)
- 17 Rows of Cooling Split-up Into 2 Sections of 5 Rows (30%) and 12 Rows (70%)
- Includes Removable 9″ SPAL Fan & Shroud
- Built-in AN -10 Male Fittings (Plug and Play)
- Pressure Tested at 120psi
- Extruded Aluminum Endtanks
- Heavy-Duty Bar and Plate Core Design
- Universal Fit, Can Be Mounted Many Different Ways
- Can Be Used With Any Type of Oil (i.e. Engine Oil, Power Steering Fluid, Transmission Oil, Gearbox Fluid)