The GrimmSpeed Boost Control Solenoid has been proven time and time again. The machined adapter also features standard NPT threads, should you choose to upgrade to AN lines and fittings, or even a different boost control solution (manual, standalone, hybrid, etc) down the road. Finally, the GrimmSpeed BCS system will arrive fully assembled and ready for installation.
The advantages of a 3-port boost control system vs. the factory 2-port system are readily apparent during the tuning process. The 3-port systems works by interrupting the boost signal traveling from the turbo to the wastegate. That boost is redirected back into the turbo inlet and re-ingested by the turbo using our machined adapter. This is important, as the factory Mass Airflow Sensor has already measured that air and is expecting that your motor will use it during combustion, rather than venting it to the atmosphere. The factory configuration simply 'bleeds' the signal from between the turbo and wastegate, which creates a system that is a bit less complex, but reacts more slowly and with less precision.
- GrimmSpeed 3-Port Boost Control Solenoid w/ Plug-n-Play Connector
- Machined and anodized turbo inlet adapter w/ VITON O-Ring
- Laser Cut and CNC bent steel bracket, black zinc plated w/ stainless press-in nuts
- Zinc plated barbed fittings, preassembled w/ anerobic sealant
- 2ft of 1/4in Vacuum Hose w/ zipties
- All necessary hardware
- 2015+ Subaru WRX (w/ factory composite turbo inlet)
- All FA20 Equipped Vehicles (w/ factory composite turbo inlet)
Recommended that you consult with a tuner immediately following installation.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.