K-Tuned Race-Spec-Shifter Cables are made almost entirely of stainless steel, including the very important inner cable and all of the exposed cable guides. The outer cable is constructed with a low friction Teflon coated inner liner and polyethylene outer covering. Even the cable mounting ends are made from stainless steel and were designed with a threaded section to eliminate the need for the oem cable clips. However, take note that the oem clips can still be used if desired. Last are the rod end connections, these are fully adjustable and made from 6061 billet aluminum at all four ends.
- Perfect accessory for our Billet RSX Shifter Box
- 1 year replacement warranty, limited lifetime warranty
- Stronger and more flexible
- Stainless steel finish looks great and will last
- No need for oem clips with easy to install threaded cable mounting ends
- Includes Billet Shifter Cable Trans Bracket as a package
- Low friction teflon coated inner liner, stainless steel inner cable